As some of you may have read before, I was the CMS Brand Ambassador during my penultimate year at university. I’ve had a few questions about how I gained this role, what it entails and how to succeed in a Brand Ambassador application. I hope this blog helps!
Becoming a Brand Ambassador
The position is usually advertised on the CMS Graduates website – https://graduates.cms-cmno.com/
Keep an eye out for when applications open but there are usually posts on LinkedIn and other social media advertising the position.
What are the main roles and responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador?
- Promoting CMS events
- Promoting CMS First Steps and Vacation Scheme to university students
- Being the first point of contact for students wanting to apply to CMS programmes
What qualities make a good Brand Ambassador?
- Social – you must be outgoing, approachable and friendly
- Confident – being able to answer the questions of peers and promoting CMS events
- Organised – it is a busy role so make sure you keep on top of your schedule
- Passion – you must be passionate about CMS!
Becoming a Brand Ambassador is a great way to get to know more about CMS, inspire others and grow your own network! Good luck!
If you have any other questions, email me at email@example.com